While Ace Structural Engineering & Inspections was formed in April 2007, the company president Anthony E. Ugbebor, P.E. has over 15 years of service experience in the construction industry. Anthony had also worked in the design unit (10 years) and construction unit (5 years) of New York State Department of Transportation – NYSDOT for a combined period of 15 years i.e. 1989 to 2004.
Anthony is a professional Engineer with a Masters degree in Civil Engineering from Manhattan College, Riverdale, New York.
Our success is predicated upon efficient service delivery and quick response at reasonable cost to our clients. The following is a list of some of the services we offer:
- Special Inspections
- Plans sign-offs
- Construction supervision
- Design of Structural steel for small to medium construction (up to 8 stories)
- Design of reinforced concrete for small to medium construction (up to 8 stories)
- Design of wood / timber structures
- Design of Light Gage Steel structures
Ace Structural is a proud member of the following organizations:
- American Society of Civil Engineers – ASCE
- New York State Society of Professional Engineers – NYSSPE
- American Concrete Institute – ACI
- International Code Council – ICC
- American Welding Society – AWS
Ace Structural Engineering & Inspections, PC is a Minority Owned Small Business Engineering Company registered with NYC Small Business Services and NY State Economic Development, Division of Minority and Women’s Business Development (DMWBD).
Our fees are competitive and we also offer discounts based on volume.